Through my Mommy-ing I have heard many confessions from Mom's on how they get through the day. Some I have done myself, some I wish i had thought of. Here is a list of 9 I thought were noteworthy. Please add to the list to help us all feel a little better. Post anonymously if you like, or pretend you heard of someone through someone. But please know, we all know it was you anyway! (here is a real confession I made)
1. I have turned on (or up) the radio in the car so I can't hear my whining/crying/fussing/jabbering child
2. I have used the Television as an electronic babysitter
3. I have put off (or maybe forgotten) to feed my child a major meal
4. I have forgotten to schedule check-ups for so long, I have to skip to the next check-up.
5. I have dug clothes out of the dirty laundry because I got a little behind on the laundry
6. I have put my child to bed without brushing their teeth
7. I have bribed my child with candy...lots, and Lots, and LOTS of candy.
8. I have given in to my child, just to stop the whining.
9. I have left my child in their PJs for over 48 hours, and they weren't even sick.