Thursday, April 30, 2009

Thousand Word Thursday


SweetPea helped me pick out this picture. We both really like it. I remember the statue she is sitting by from my childhood. It used to sit on the steps leading to my grandparent's back door. I used to sit down next to it and trie to pose the exact same way, but I could never get my head to tile back quite far enough.

I just love the way SweetPea is laughing with that cute little hat sitting croocked on her head. It always makes me smile.

Cheaper Than Therapy

1 comment:

  1. This was a fun afternoon ... was trying to get SweetPea to sit like the sculpture remembering how much you, Luna, adored the sculpture and would enjoy the pic. We didn't catch the exact pose, we certainly caught the feeling! It makes me smile, too.

    ReplyDelete