Thursday, April 23, 2009

Thousand Word Thursdays


A picture really is worth a thousand words. I love this picture. It is a picture of the first time Hubbs got to hold our first child, SweetPea. It was a crazy ride that seemed to end quickly, only to immediately get on the next ride. What I mean is, my pregnancy with her was rough, not as rough as many that I hear, but rougher than either of us would have liked. Now she brings us lots of joy and a little frustration too.

In that moment it was so peacful and sweet. I just love the way Hubbs is looking at her.

Cheaper Than Therapy

3 comments:

  1. Love the picture! So precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe it's just me, but I totally thought you were gonna write a thousand words. I love this picture too...I wish she was still small.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a very sweet picture! Isn't that what it is all about!

    ReplyDelete