Tuesday, April 28, 2009

A Talented Year!

This years American Idol and Britain's Got Talent a pumping out some real star power!


American Idol:It has been enjoyable to watch each week. Much better than years past. I am not exactly sure which horse I am betting on yet. I have liked almost all of them at some point.

Adam So many people are talking about this guy. I have heard people say they should just take him out of the competition because he is in a different league. I think he puts on a great show.

Danny I think he has an interesting story. I don't like him as much as Paula does, that is for sure. I think everything is starting to sound exactly the same from him. Any album he would drop at this point, might be a little boring.

Allison I just can't believe she is 16! Hello! I think they are a bit harsh to her at times.

Kris I really like how Kris has a lot of variety, but it still is his style. He has suprised me more than anyone else, meaning I didn't originally expect him to get this far. Which I don't mind, I "know" him through 6 degrees of seperation.

Matt I don't like him. I admit it. That isn't to say he can't sing, cuz he is way better than I ever will be, but I just don't care much for what he has done so far.


Britain's Got Talent: They have been all over YouTube

Susan Boyle If you haven't since this video, take a look. It will suprise you.

Shaheen Jafargholi He is 12 years old.

Hollie Steele I think Simon has a few good tips for her, but wow!

Diversity Good Dancers, not the sharpest, but enjoyable. Not the best camera angle! What more can I say besides, we are all so different and yet so much the same

I am anxious to see what else is in store for this year, since we aren't even half way through! Is the platform too high for So You think You Can Dance?

No comments:

Post a Comment